Saturday, April 19, 2008

Some pics from our FINAL EXAM reunion with the cast and CKY's Deron Miller!!!




Here are some pictures from our FINAL EXAM reunion session for the up coming DVD of FINAL EXAM from BCI/Deimos! The three stars of the film, JOEL RICE, CECILE BAGDADI, and SHERRY WILLIS BURCH joined us for not only an on camera interview but also for a very informative audio commentary with guest DERON MILLER from CKY as well as our lovely hostess, actress JULIA MARCHESE, who did a great job moderating this commentary! We hope you enjoy it, and we thank Cliff MacMillian of BCI for giving us the opportunity to do it! The planned street date is 9/23.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this looks like a great release. I haven't seen Final Exam in years but I remember it was a lot of fun. Now I hate to sound like a teacher (which I actually am) but guys, can you please check spelling and grammar before posting your news? Phrases like 'we gotten' make me very uneasy about who is actually running Code Red. Also, any solid date for Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker? That release will make my year.

cinéfaste said...

What a big surprise to see these actors today. I never forgot this 'so cute' slasher since de day I saw it, in 1986. I was 13 and found this well shot picture very strange and powerful. It worked easily on my imagination. Sure I will get this in my DVD collection...

Try it if you don't know it yet.

Thanks Code Red for releasing such great bee movies. Long live the code !!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. "Final Exam" has never been a critic's darling, but I absolutely love this flick and can't wait for the DVD. The commentary is a great bonus, but I would like to suggest a now-and-then look at the campus where this was filmed, or perhaps a vintage promotional video from the university. One of the movie's strengths is its sense of place, and it would be great to revisit the climactic tower, or the tree where the hazing takes place...

Anonymous said...

CODE RED DVDs are a lot of fun. So many obscure titles that are more entertaining than the "movies of the week". I'm really looking forward to FINAL EXAM and HOT MOVES (they did post screen shots for it some time ago).